Current Season News
Listed here is information about your current season. If you are looking for something and you cannot find it, contact the website administrator, Heidi.
Listed below is information excerpted from a letter to CCYS families outlining tips to start the season.
- Rosters & Schedules - when they will be available
- Uniforms - how to order jerseys after registration with deadlines, where to buy other uniform pieces
- Equipment - what else does your player need to start the season
- Other Important info
Rosters & Schedules - rosters for both our programs are generally released about three weeks before the season opens with specific game schedules released shortly after that. When they are available, you can access your them by logging into our website using your AdminSports login information. For planning purposes, general schedule times are posted for Travel on the BAYS (Boston Area Youth Soccer) website under the Current Season section. And, for InTown under the Schedules section of this website.
Your coach will contact you regarding your team assignment and to set practice time(s). Pre-K meets only once per week on Saturday mornings.
While you are waiting to hear of your roster assignment, we suggest checking on the condition and fit of your player’s soccer uniform and equipment.
Uniforms - if you did not order a jersey during registration you still can.* To order on-line, log into your AdminSports account using the Registration Login tab on our website. Be sure to choose the proper jersey for your program. To order after the deadline, email our equipment manager, Robin with your player's division and jersey size to place your order. CCYS jerseys are worn season-to-season.
*On-line order deadlines: Travel - March 8 and InTown - April 12.
The remaining uniform pieces can be purchased locally at either Soccer Stuff in Acton or Brines in Concord. We have posted pictures of the uniforms on our website for your reference. Full uniforms are required for our travel players and suggested for In-Town.
· Shin Guards - all players are required to wear shin guards (under socks for safety reasons). Be sure to check the shin guards for a proper fit (two thumbs room between the top of the guard and the knee).
· Soccer balls – all Travel and In-Town Gr. 5-6 players should bring a properly inflated soccer ball with them to games and practices. U9-U12 use size 4 balls and U14 to U18 use size 5 balls. In-Town (Pre-K to Gr. 3) coaches will have balls for their team’s use which are size 3.
· Water - all players should bring a re-fillable water bottle to practices and games. Adjust amounts depending on weather.
No jewelry - players should not wear jewelry, including earrings while playing soccer for safety reasons. For games, referees will ask players to remove jewelry during the pre-game review. Hair should be pulled back away from the face.
Season dates - see Registration Information for your program.