InTown Fall 2017 Registration Info
InTown - Fall 2017 - Registration is open through July 12, 2017.
For questions regarding your age group, please contact your InTown Age Director.
To register, review the information below and then Click Here to login.
You can access your AdminSports account at any time from this login. After logging in you can update most information including volunteer data. Please contact us ASAP if your players' date of birth needs updating.
- Eligibility: Pre-K* to Grade 6 - *age 5 by September 1, 2018 - no exceptions
- Season Dates: Games are played on Saturdays
- Pre-K to Grade 4: September 16 to November 4, 2017 with games scheduled on Columbus Day weekend.
- Grades 5 and 6: September 9 to November 11, 2017 with games scheduled on Columbus Day weekend and play is with Acton Boxborough Youth Soccer.
- Practices are usually once per week for Kindergarten to Grade 6 and are set up by the team coach just prior to the season opening.
- In-Town is unable to set practice times due to the variability of our volunteers' schedules. Pre-K only meets on Saturdays.
- General division play times are posted to our website. Click here to see the Playtime Schedule.
- Field schedules are produced just prior to the season opening. Once they are available, they can be viewed from your player's team page by logging into our website.
- Schedules for the Grade 5-6 divisions are produced by Acton Boxborough Youth Soccer and will be posted under the Schedules tab when they become available just prior to the season opening.
- Commitment: generally requires one practice per week for Kindergarten to Grade 6 and one game per week.
- Volunteering: volunteers run the program; over 150 are needed each season. Please volunteer when registering your child.
- Be sure to update/add all necessary contact information specific to the volunteer listed in the form. This is the primary way we communicate all of our program information.
- Volunteers are required to have a completed CORI on file with CCYS before working with players. Click here for more information about CORI background checks and other requirements.
- Registration fees
- On-time registration is $125 and includes a $25 non-refundable administrative fee. We offer a $15 per player discount for In-Town families registering more than one player.
- Financial assistance for registration fees is available for those families in need. Please fill out a fee waiver request form with your reason for requesting a fee waiver. Waiver requests are handled confidentially. Registration is not considered complete until you submit your fee waiver request via email and it is approved by the club.
- Credit and Debit cards are accepted.
- Partial refunds may be granted for withdrawal. Click here to see our refund policy. No refunds for non-medical reason are granted after September 9, 2017.
- Late Registrations (Registering after July 12, 2017):
- May incur a late fee of $25. If you are new to the program you may request a one-time waiver of the late fee.
- Placement priority is given to players new to the program. All others will be held on the waitlist and placed, if there is room, just prior to roster release the week before Labor Day.
- Late registering players should contact your age director to see if there is room. We try very hard to place late registering players but team placement is not guaranteed.
- Pre-K - Preschool players all receive a CCYS soccer t-shirt.
- K - 6 - Uniform consists of 2 jerseys (one home and one away), black socks and shorts. InTown uniforms are the same as travel. For the Fall 2017 season, uniform jerseys are included in the registration fees and will be distributed during the first meeting of the team just prior to the season opening. The deadline for ordering jerseys on-line (by logging into your AdminSports account) is August 1. After August 1 please contact the Equipment Manager, Robin Garrison with your player's name and jersey size. Pick up is from Robin's house in Concord.
- Shin guards are required and cleats are suggested.
- Black shorts and black socks are suggested. Clothing other than the CCYS jersey may be purchased locally at at Soccer Stuff in Acton, Brines in Concord. Play It Again Sports in Chelmsford offers used equipment such as shin guards and cleats.
- Schedules: Field schedules will be posted to our website just before the season opens.
- Questions: please contact Registrar, Heidi.