Seasonal News - Spring 2017
Steve Robinson is taking over the referee assigning and training for CCYS this season. We will be using the "available times" feature on the BAYS website and the BAYS batch emailing features. This is a good time to log into your BAYS and MSRC accounts and make sure that your grade, phone, email and other information is up to date!
Referee News and Events
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 - Fall Travel and Gr. 5-6 In-Town soccer season begins.
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 4:30pm-6:30 PM CCHS Upper Turf - Manditory referee meeting and training. Come in your uniform, bring a whistle & flags, and be ready to work at a live scrimmage! If you can not make the whole training session, please come for some...
- Saturday, April 29, 2017 - The In-town season begins. Saturdays April 29 & May 6 - New referee can work at 3/4th grade or 2nd grade mentored games.
- Monday, May 15, 2017 - CCYS paychecks for the first half of the season are mailed to referees.
- Sunday, June 11, 2017 - The end of the Fall season.
- Monday, June 12, 2017 - final BAYS game reports must be submitted
- Friday, June 23, 2017 - final Fall CCYS paychecks are mailed to referees.
For questions about our referee program, contact our Referee Coordinator, Steve Robinson via email or (evenings and weekends) cell at 978-394-7926.
Referees need to be certified every year. If you are a returning referee and you would like to referee with us this Spring check your certification (look at your patch). Go to the Mass State Referee Comittee's website to see/register for the appropriate course now before they fill up. If you are a new referee, please check the referees/start here and referees/pay & certification sections to get the details on courses, registration, pay scales, etc.