Travel Fall 2017 Registration Info
Travel - Fall 2017 - Registration is open through June 30, 2017.
For questions regarding your age group, please contact your Travel Age Director.
To register, review the information below and then Click Here to login.
You can access your AdminSports account at any time from this login. After logging in you can update most information including volunteer data. Please contact us ASAP if your players' date of birth needs updating.
Gr 9 to 12 - September 17 - November 11, 2017
Games are played on Sundays and will not be held over the Columbus Day weekend
Gr 3 to 8 - September 9 - November 11, 2017
Games are played on Saturdays and include games on Columbus Day weekend.
Click here to go to the BAYS website.
Eligibility: For players Gr. 3 to 12. Click here for the Age Group Eligibility Table on the Mass Youth Soccer website. Eligibility grade is based upon what grade your player will be entering in Fall, 2017.
Commitment – requires a commitment of two practices per week and one game. Click here for the official CCYS commitment statement. You will be asked to agree to this to complete player registration as well.
- Gr. 3-4 - $200
- Gr. 5-8 - $230
- Gr. 9-12 - $90
- Financial assistance is available for families in need. Please fill out a fee waiver request form with your request prior to the close of registration stating the reason for your request.
- Credit and Debit card are accepted; full payment must be received for team placement.
- Partial refunds may be granted for withdrawal. Click here to see our refund policy. No refunds for non-medical reasons are granted after September 2, 2017.
Late Registrations - Registrations after your division's close date will incur a $50 late fee. Your player will be placed on a waitlist and placement is not guaranteed. Late inquiries should contact your division's Travel Age Director from the list on the Contacts page to see if there is room for your player.
Volunteers - we welcome you to volunteer when you register your player.
- When registering as a volunteer, please update/add all necessary contact information specific to the volunteer listed in the form. This is the primary way we communicate all of our program information.
- Volunteers are required to have a completed CORI on file with CCYS before working with players. Click here for more information about CORI background checks and other requirements.
Uniforms - There are new uniform jerseys this season for both Travel and InTown. Uniforms include a home and away CCYS jersey, black shorts and black socks. Jerseys will be purchased during registration and will be included in the registartion fee. Shorts and socks may be purchased locally from Brines in Concord and Soccer Stuff in Acton. Jerseys are maroon and black with a white stripe and and if ordered on-line will be distributed during the first meeting of the team just prior to the season opening.
- The deadline for ordering jerseys on-line (by logging into your AdminSports account) is August 1.
- After August 1, please contact the equipment manager, Robin with your player's name and jersey size. Pickup is in Concord.
Questions – please contact Registrar, Heidi Kidder.