Travel Spring 2018 Registration Info
Travel - Spring 2018 - Registration is open through January 20, 2018.
For questions regarding your age group, please contact your Travel Age Director.
To register, review the information below and then Click Here to login.
You can access your AdminSports account at any time from this login. After logging in you can update most information including volunteer data. Please contact us ASAP if your players' date of birth needs updating.
Gr 9 to 12 - April 22 - June 9, 2018
Games are played on Sundays and will not be held over the Memorial Day weekend
Gr 3 to 8 - April 7 - June 9, 2018
Games are played on Saturdays and there are no games on Memorial Day weekend.
Click here to go to the BAYS website.
Eligibility: For players Gr. 3 to 12. Click here for the Age Group Eligibility Table on the Mass Youth Soccer website. Eligibility grade is based upon what grade your player is in for Spring 2018.
Commitment – requires a commitment of one practices per week and one game. Click here for the official CCYS commitment statement. You will be asked to agree to this to complete player registration as well.
- Gr. 3-4 - $175
- Gr. 5-8 - $195
- Gr. 9-12 - $90
- Financial assistance is available for families in need. Please fill out a fee waiver request form with your request prior to the close of registration stating the reason for your request.
- Credit and Debit card are accepted; full payment must be received for team placement.
- Click here to see our refund policy. No refunds for non-medical reasons are granted after rosster release. Roster release will be in Mid-March. CCYS will send out a reminder email one week prior to roster release.
Late Registrations - Registrations after your division's close date will incur a $50 late fee. Your player will be placed on a waitlist and placement is not guaranteed. Late inquiries should contact your division's Travel Age Director from the list on the Contacts page to see if there is room for your player.
Volunteers - we welcome you to volunteer when you register your player.
- When registering as a volunteer, please update/add all necessary contact information specific to the volunteer listed in the form. This is the primary way we communicate all of our program information.
- Volunteers are required to have a completed CORI on file with CCYS before working with players. Click here for more information about CORI background checks and other requirements.
Uniforms - NEW UNIFORM ORDERING PROCESS Spring 2018
In the Fall of 2017 all InTown and Travel Players received a new uniform which consisted of a home jersey( maroon) and an alternate jersey (white). If your player did not play last Fall please contact Robin Garrison at email@example.com.
All players, both Travel & InTown who need to buy new uniforms this season will order them directly from the Challenger Team Store which can be accessed through our website - Click here to go to the store. When ordering new uniform jerseys, it is important that you order the UNIFORM NUMBER assigned to your player by CCYS. For a list of numbers Click here.
Uniforms are the SAME for both travel and InTown. All players will receive one White Jersey and one Maroon Jersey. Players are also required to wear black shorts (white stripe is optional) and black socks. The shorts and black socks may be purchased locally at Brines in Concord or Soccer Stuff in Acton. You may also order shorts and socks, through the Challenger Team Store.
Questions – please contact Registrar, Heidi Kidder.