Registration is open for Spring 2022 Concord-Carlisle Youth Travel and InTown Soccer Programs
To register, please click https://secure.adminsports.net/concordcarlislemasoccer/
CCYS Travel Soccer – Grades 3-8:
- Registration: open through January 6, 2022. After January 6th, late fees will apply and players will be placed on a waitlist. There is a late fee of $50 per player for those registering late.
- Eligibility: 3rd - 8th grade
- Season: April 9th – June 11th Teams practice twice a week and play games on Saturdays. Teams play 5 home games and 5 away games.
- Cost: $195 per player per season Grades 3-4. $215 per player per season Grades 5-8.
- Uniforms: BAYS, CCYS’s Travel League, requires that players all wear matching uniforms. Uniforms also include black shorts, and black socks. Shorts and socks may be purchased locally at Brine’s in Concord or Soccer Stuff in Acton. CCYS will email families in January with directions for ordering new uniforms.
CCYS InTown Soccer – Pre-K - 4:
- Registration: open through March 4th, 2022. After March 4th, late fees will apply and players will be placed on a waitlist. There is a late fee of $25 per player for those registering late.
- Eligibility: Pre-K - 4th grade. All Pre-K participants must be 5 by September 1, 2022.
- Season: April 30th – June 11th, 2022. Grades 1-4 practice once per week and play games in Concord or Carlisle on either Saturday mornings or afternoons. Pre-K and Kindergarten meet on Saturdays only.
- Cost: $145 - Pre-K & K; $155 – grade 1, $165 grades 3-4,
- Uniforms: All players on Kindergarten through grade 4 teams must purchase a set of uniform jerseys. CCYS will email families in January with directions for ordering new uniforms.
- Pre-K Uniforms: All new Pre-K players will receive a CCYS t-shirt which is included in the registration fee.
Late Registrations: All players who register after registration closes will be placed on a waitlist and are not guaranteed team placement. Please register on time.
Financial Assistance: If you require financial assistance CCYS does offer a fee waiver program. We are asking families receiving a waiver for the travel and intown programs to pay a fee of $25 per child, with a maximum fee of $50 per family. To apply, please fill out a fee waiver request form stating the reason you are applying for a waiver. All request are confidential.
Withdrawals & Refunds: All registrations include a non-refundable administrative fee. Click here to review the CCYS refund policy.
Volunteers: Please consider becoming a volunteer for CCYS! Click here for more info.
Heidi Kidder - CCYS Registrar - [email protected]