Sunday Futsal – Players in Grades 2-8 - Register through your Adminsports account.
CCYS is offering two, five week sessions of futsal with the goal of providing a casual, fun venue for players to play a little soccer this winter. The futsal program is open for boys and girls in grades 2-8. Players will require flat soled indoor sneakers (no cleats, no turf shoes), water bottles and shin guards.
Futsal is the FIFA recognized form of small-sided indoor soccer (the word is a contraction of the Spanish 'fútbol sala'). It is played between two teams who each have five players on the field at any one time, with rolling substitutes and a smaller ball than soccer that is harder and less bouncy.
"During my childhood in Portugal, all we played was futsal...The small playing area helped me improve my close control, and whenever I played futsal, I felt free. If it wasn't for futsal, I wouldn't be the player I am today” - Cristiano Ronaldo.
Session 1: Sunday’s 1/7; 1/14; 1/21; 1/28; 2/4
Session 2: Sunday’s 2/11; 2/25; 3/3; 3/10; 3/17 (there will be no session on Feb 18)
9 - 10am: 2nd and 3rd grade (boys and girls)
10 - 11am: 4th and 5th grade (boys and girls)
11 - 12pm: 6th, 7th, 8th grade (boys and girls)
Cost: $100 per session
Registration for CCYS Spring 2024 Travel & Intown Soccer is Open
On-time registration for both travel and intown registration is closed. All registrations will now be placed on a waitlist and players will be placed if there is room.
CCYS Travel Soccer – Grades 3-8:
- Registration: open through January 5, 2024. After January 5th, late fees will apply and players will be placed on a waitlist. There is a late fee of $50 per player for those registering late.
- Eligibility: 3rd - 8th grade
- Season: April 6th – June 8th Teams practice twice a week and play games on Saturdays. Teams play 5 home games and 5 away games.
- Cost: $195 per player per season Grades 3-4. $215 per player per season Grades 5-8.
- Uniforms: Uniforms: BAYS, CCYS’s Travel League, requires that players all wear matching uniforms. Please go to https://ccysoccer.org/node/75 for information on ordering. Jersey numbers are assigned by the Natick Outdoor Store.
CCYS InTown Soccer – Pre-K - 4:
- Registration: open through March 4th, 2024. After March 4th, late fees will apply and players will be placed on a waitlist. There is a late fee of $25 per player for those registering late.
- Eligibility: Pre-K - 4th grade. All Pre-K participants must be 5 by September 1, 2024
- Season: April 27th – June 8th Grades 1-4 practice once per week and play games in Concord or Carlisle on either Saturday mornings or afternoons. Pre-K and Kindergarten meet on Saturdays only.
- Cost: $145 - Pre-K & K; $155 – grade 1, $165 grades 2-4
- Uniforms Uniforms: All players in grades 2-8 wear a uniform jersey. Please go to https://ccysoccer.org/node/75 for information on ordering. Jersey numbers are assigned by the Natick Outdoor Store.
- Pre-K – 1 Uniforms: All new Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1 players will receive a CCYS t-shirt which is included in the registration fee.