Registration is closed for FALL 2022 CCYS Travel and InTown Soccer Programs (all registrations will be placed on a waitlist and placed if there is space)
To register, please click https://secure.adminsports.net/concordcarlislemasoccer/
For more information, please scroll down to see an overview and descriptions of CCYS programs for the upcoming 2022-23 season during Fall, Winter, and Spring.
CCYS Travel Soccer – Grades 3 through 8:
- Registration: Open through June 17, 2022. After June 17th, late fees will apply and players will be placed on a waitlist. There is a late fee of $50 per player for those registering late.
- Eligibility: 3rd - 8th Grade
- Season: September 10th – November 12th. Teams practice twice a week and play games on Saturdays. Teams play 5 home games and 5 away games.
- Cost: $195 per player per season Grades 3-4. $215 per player per season Grades 5-8.
- Uniforms: BAYS, CCYS’s Travel League, requires that players all wear matching uniforms. All players in Grades 2-4 must purchase a new uniform jersey. CCYS will email families in July with directions for ordering new uniforms.
CCYS InTown Soccer – Grades Pre-K through 4:
- Registration: Open through July 29, 2022. After July 29th, late fees will apply and players will be placed on a waitlist. There is a late fee of $25 per player for those registering late.
- Eligibility: Pre-K - 4th Grade. All Pre-K participants must be 5 by September 1, 2022.
- Season: September 17th – November 5th, 2022. Grades 1-4 practice once per week and play games in Concord or Carlisle on either Saturday mornings or afternoons. Pre-K and Kindergarten meet on Saturdays only.
- Cost: $145 per player per season Grades Pre-K & K; $155 per player per season Grade 1, $165 per player per season Grades 3-4.
- Uniforms: All players in Grades 2-4 must purchase a new uniform jersey. CCYS will email families in July with directions for ordering new uniforms.
- Pre-K – 1 Uniforms: All new Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1 players will receive a CCYS T-shirt which is included in the registration fee.
Late Registrations: All players who register after registration closes will be placed on a waitlist and are not guaranteed team placement. CCYS encourages everyone to register on time!
Financial Assistance: If you require financial assistance, CCYS does offer a fee waiver program. We are asking families receiving a waiver for the Travel and InTown programs to pay a fee of $25 per child, with a maximum fee of $50 per family. To apply, please fill out a fee waiver request form stating the reason you are applying for a waiver. All request are confidential.
Withdrawals & Refunds: All registrations include a non-refundable administrative fee. Click here to review the CCYS refund policy.
Volunteers: Please consider becoming a volunteer for CCYS! Click here for more info.