You can access your AdminSports account at any time from this login. After logging in you can update most information including volunteer data. Please contact us ASAP if your players' date of birth needs updating.
- Eligibility: Pre-K* to Grade 6 - *age 5 by September 1, 2019 - no exceptions
- Season Dates: Games are played on Saturdays
- Pre-K to Grade 4: September 22 - November 10, 2018 with games scheduled on Columbus Day weekend.
- Grades 5 and 6: September 8 to November 10, 2018 with games scheduled on Columbus Day weekend and play is with Acton Boxborough Youth Soccer.
- Practices are usually once per week for Kindergarten to Grade 6 and are set up by the team coach just prior to the season opening.
- In-Town is unable to set practice times due to the variability of our volunteers' schedules. Pre-K only meets on Saturdays.
- General division play times are posted to our website. Click here to see the Playtime Schedule.
- Field schedules are produced just prior to the season opening. Once they are available, they can be viewed from your player's team page by logging into our website.
- Schedules for the Grade 5-6 divisions are produced by Acton Boxborough Youth Soccer and will be posted under the Schedules tab when they become available just prior to the season opening.
- Commitment: generally requires one practice per week for Kindergarten to Grade 6 and one game per week.
- Volunteering: volunteers run the program; over 150 are needed each season. Please volunteer when registering your child.
- Be sure to update/add all necessary contact information specific to the volunteer listed in the form. This is the primary way we communicate all of our program information.
- Volunteers are required to have a completed CORI on file with CCYS before working with players. Click here for more information about CORI background checks and other requirements.
- Registration fees
- On-time registration includes a $25 non-refundable administrative fee.
- Financial assistance for registration fees is available for those families in need. Please fill out a fee waiver request form with your reason for requesting a fee waiver. Waiver requests are handled confidentially. Registration is not considered complete until you submit your fee waiver request via email and it is approved by the club.
- Credit and Debit cards are accepted.
- Partial refunds may be granted for withdrawal. Click here to see our refund policy. No refunds for non-medical reason are granted after teams are released.
- Late Registrations (Registering after July 20th, 2018):
- There is a late fee of $25 for all late registrations (grades K-6). If you are new to the program you may request a one-time waiver of the late fee.
- Placement priority is given to players new to the program. All others will be held on the waitlist and placed, if there is room, just prior to roster release.
- Late registering players should contact your age director to see if there is room. We try very hard to place late registering players but team placement is not guaranteed.
- Pre-K (Preschool) players all receive a CCYS soccer t-shirt at their first game/practice. This t-shirt is included in the Pre-K Registration Fee.
In the Fall of 2017 all InTown and Travel Players received a new uniform which consisted of a home jersey( maroon) and an alternate jersey (white). If your player did not play last Fall or Spring please contact Robin Garrison at [email protected].
All players, both Travel & InTown who need to buy new uniforms this season will order them directly from the Challenger Team Store which can be accessed through our website.
Uniforms are the SAME for both travel and InTown. All players will receive one White Jersey and one Maroon Jersey. Players are also required to wear black shorts (white stripe is optional) and black socks. The shorts and black socks may be purchased locally at Brines in Concord or Soccer Stuff in Acton. You may also order shorts and socks, through the Challenger Team Store.
- Schedules: Field schedules will be posted to our website just before the season opens.
- Questions: please contact Registrar, Heidi.