Registration is open for Fall 2023 CCYS Travel Soccer Programs
To register, please click https://secure.adminsports.net/concordcarlislemasoccer/
- For questions regarding your age group, please contact your Travel Age Director.
- To register, review the information below and then click here to login.
- You can access your AdminSports account at any time from this login. After logging in you can update most information including volunteer data.
CCYS Travel Soccer – Grades 3 through 8:
- Registration: open through June, 16 2023. After June 16th, late fees will apply and players will be placed on a waitlist. There is a late fee of $50 per player for those registering late.
- Eligibility: 3rd - 8th grade
- Season: September 9th – November 11th 2023. Teams practice twice a week and play games on Saturdays. Teams play 5 home games and 5 away games.
- Cost: $195 per player per season Grades 3-4. $215 per player per season Grades 5-8.
- Uniforms: BAYS, CCYS’s Travel League, requires that players all wear matching uniforms. In the fall of 2022 CCYS partnered with the Natick Outdoor Store and introduced a new uniform for all players in grades 2-8. If you did not play in the fall of 2022 you will need to purchase a new jersey. Please go to https://ccysoccer.org/node/75 for information on ordering. Numbers are assigned by the Natick Outdoor Store.
Late Registrations: All players who register after registration closes will be placed on a waitlist and are not guaranteed team placement. CCYS encourages everyone to register on time!
Financial Assistance: If you require financial assistance, CCYS does offer a fee waiver program. We are asking families receiving a waiver for the Travel and InTown programs to pay a fee of $25 per child, with a maximum fee of $50 per family. To apply, please fill out a fee waiver request form stating the reason you are applying for a waiver. All request are confidential.
Withdrawals & Refunds: All registrations include a non-refundable administrative fee. Click here to review the CCYS refund policy.
Volunteers: We welcome you to volunteer when you register your player!
- For more information about becoming a Travel coach, please click here.
- When registering as a volunteer, please update/add all necessary contact information specific to the volunteer listed in the form. This is the primary way we communicate all of our program information.
- Volunteers are required to have a completed CORI on file with CCYS before working with players. Click here for more information about CORI background checks and other requirements.
Please contact the CCYS Registrar, Heidi Kidder.