- This page details information about fields use, who to contact regarding their use and rules that may apply to a specific fields. For information on field locations, and updates for field closures, click here to go to Fields section of this website. See the list below for quick links to topics detailed here.
- Make-up Games - Make Up Game Request Website
- Requesting Fields
- Information on field use:
Field Locations and Updated Field Conditions
For Field locations and updated field conditions, click here to go to Current Season Fields section of the website.
Make up games - Make Up Game Request Website
On occasion, a CCYS team may need to reschedule a game. This section assumes the coach is rescheduling a Travel game and that the coach knows how to reschedule at game (click here to go to the Coach Start Here section) and is looking for a field to hold the make-up game. We maintain a list of fields that are used for make-up games. Follow the directions below to request a makeup field time slot.
To request a Concord or Carlisle field:
Request one or two dates, fields and times by going to the Make Up Game Request Website or emailing our Field and Equipment Manager, Robin Garrison ([email protected]). She will confirm your request and arrange for referee.
We hope this section will help to guide you for questions about CCYS field usage. For general questions or you don't know who to talk to, email [email protected] . Someone will get back to you shortly. For questions about specific fields in Concord or Carlisle, contact Robin Garrison
*CCHS Turf Fields Rules of Use - Please distribute to your visiting teams.
- Water only - Absolutely no food or drink permitted on the fields or in the fenced area at any time, no exceptions
- No gum, tobacco products, sunflower seeds, power drinks or juices
- No chairs permitted on the playing surface
- No glass containers
- No dogs or other animals allowed anywhere on premises
- No metal spikes or screw in cleats allowed - only sneakers or molded plastic cleats
- No sharp objects such as tent stakes or corner markers
- No bicycles, rollerblades or motorized vehicles permitted on the playing surface
Field Use Permissions and Permits
Permission for field use is by permit only. Concord Carlisle Youth Soccer holds permits for specific fields in Concord and Carlisle for specific dates and times. Persons outside the CCYS organization wishing to use Concord Fields should direct inquiries to Concord Recreation Department or Concord Public Schools. Below is a list of specific fields in Concord and Carlisle and the organization that grants the permits. Please contact the appropriate organization to request use on a particular field.
- Banta Davis Field
- Spalding Field
- All Carlisle Fields are permitted by Carlisle Recreation Department.
- Contact: Holly Mansfield at Carlisle Recreation Department
Managed By Concord Public Schools:
Contact: Concord Public Schools
- Doug White Turf Field at CCHS
- Memorial Football Stadium at CCHS
- Cousins Field
- Cushing Field
- Sanborn Field
- Willard Field
Managed by Concord Recreation Department:
Contact: Concord Recreation Department
- Emerson Field
- Rideout Field
- Ripley Field
Fields Use - Play on fields in the fall begins around September 1 and in the spring begins sometime around April 1 or as granted by Concord and Carlisle Recreation Departments to CCYS. Field opening dates are usually set in August and March and are posted on the Field Status page of our website. All fields except the turfs fields close at dusk each day.